Vanassibara fair price
Want to know more about our fair pricing and business model? Please click here
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 2 - 6 JUNE WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 7 JUNE
DV065 fits true to size.
- Sliders in goat leather
- Piranha motif embroidered on the upper in red and white
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in 100% leather
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and crafted from goatskin
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft subtle goat leather
- Major attention to design is given to the embroidered motif where the piranhas are intentionally misaligned, which gives a movement quality to the pair and makes them look as if they are chasing each other
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
"A scarily cute embroidered motif"
"From casual to chic in one single shoe"