Vanassibara fair price
Want to know more about our fair pricing and business model? Please click here
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
DV061 fits true to size.
- Oxford shoes in brushed calf leather
- Faceplates in laser cut acrylic
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in 100% rubber
- DV061 is a hand-made hybrid shoe. Its construction is based on an oxford style fused with a derby outer layer, a Vanassibara trademark
- The upper is 100% made from brushed calfskin supplied by the most qualified tannery in Europe
- The shoes have fully articulated, non-removable acrylic mosaic faceplates. The acrylic design is laser cut to emulate a smashed glass surface
- DV061 is entirely lined in super soft subtle goat leather
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford
- The sole is actually hand-made too. It is made from blocks of cut, trimmed and sanded rubber, then mounted and finished with a leather welt trim
- Brushed calf is a relatively strong leather but like all leather products, they might become marked with wear and occasionally require maintenance
- Brushed calfskin is easy to clean. Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Follow above instructions to clean the acrylic mosaic
- Avoid contact with liquids containing alcohol or solvents, as this will cause irreversible damage to the surface of the leather
- Avoid scratching or excessive abrasion, as the texture cannot be repaired once damaged
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
"Fusing a modern edge with comfort"
"DV061 is the Blade Runner of shoes"