- Sliders in ostrich leg skin
- Our ostrich are farmed for meat and leather consumption
- Fully lined in lambskin
- Sole in 100% leather
***Last 2 pairs available***
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 26 JANUARY - 9 FEBRUARY WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 10 FEBRUARY
DV065 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and crafted from farmed black ostrich leg skin
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft lamb leather
- Ostrich leg leather is a stunning material and its surface has a luxurious sheen. The large scales in the center are framed by small side grains. When our artisans select the skins, they look for similar patterns in the scales to form symmetrical pairs. But because no leg is exactly the same, each individual chinelo is totally unique!
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat