- Sliders in lambskin
- 18 karat gold plated chain and pendant
- Fully lined in lambskin
- Sole in 100% leather
Last pair available
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 8 - 18 JULY WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 19 JULY
DV065 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and crafted from lambskin
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft lamb leather
- In Brazil, place of birth of Mr Vanassibara, the gesture of a closed hand with the thumb placed between the index and middle finger works in the popular culture as an amulet for protection against misfortune. Such gesture is called figa. It's not uncommon to see Brazilians wearing a small figa as a pendant attached to a chain around their neck or ankle
- DV065 Good Luck is inspired by this Brazilian popular custom. The chinelo is adorned with a brass chain and pendant, which are heavily gold plated with a 10 micron thick layer of 18K gold, which is 20 times more gold than regular gold plating
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat