- Sliders in woven jacquard fabric
- The design of the embroidered weave is exclusive to our brand
- Fully lined in lambskin
- Sole in 100% leather
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 2 - 6 JUNE WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 7 JUNE
DV065 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and crafted from a custom-designed and custom-made woven jacquard
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft subtle lamb leather
- The jacquard is inspired by life in deep waters of the oceans. Imaginary marine life take centre stage in the design, which plays with contrasts and colours creating a fantastical underwater world
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface of the weave
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat