- Sliders in lambskin
- Belt intersection detail in matte leather
- Fully lined in lambskin
- Sole in 100% leather
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 2 - 6 JUNE WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 7 JUNE
DV065 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and crafted from black lambskin
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft subtle lamb leather
- The belt intersection detail is composed of four buckle straps that overlap each other in the centre of the chinelo. This design feature mirrors each other, so the buckles always face the outer part of the slider
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat